Friday, March 15, 2013

Top o' the Mornin' To Ye

Perhaps it's just a manifestation of my spring fever, or the fact that I watched Leap Day last weekend, but I have been incredibly psyched for St. Patrick's Day this year. (Which is a little ridiculous, because what would I even do on St. Patrick's Day? I don't drink, which seems to eliminate...the majority of options). So far, my plans are to listen to Irish pub rock all weekend (good thing I already have a Pandora station in place for that), get friends to play some non-alcoholic drinking games with me (Fresca pong, anyone?), watch Waking Ned Divine, and go see Natalie MacMaster perform some Celtic fiddle tunes. Some of these activities won't actually happen until a few days after St. Patrick's, but that just means longer celebrations for me! Hooray!

Commenters: what do you usually do for St. Patty's, if anything? Do you have any vaguely Irish plans this weekend?

And, for your listening pleasure:










In other news...if any friends want to come with me to the Natalie MacMaster concert on Tuesday...let me know, yeah?


3 comments:

  1. My family likes to make leprechaun traps every year. My mom leaves us gold chocolates and green footprints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, friend! I have nominated your blog for the Liebster award. Details are here: http://awesomeyn.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    P.S. I'm not a robot. Buttwarmer.

    ReplyDelete