Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Goals goals goals goals goals....

I've had a lot of time on my hands lately. This is great. Unfortunately, it also tends to give me a lot of time to drift around and do nothing. And so, to ensure that I harness this time and make this the best summer ever, I'm going to make a few goals for the summer. Here they are, in no special order:
  • Train for, and run a half-marathon, and the Red Rock Relay
  • Get my average mile pace under 8 minutes for anything less than 5 miles
  • Meet someone new at church every Sunday
  • Learn how to cook something new every week
  • Smile a lot more
  • Go to the temple at least every other week
  • Serve someone every day
  • Consistently read my scriptures earlier in the day (I'm too sleepy when I read at night)
  • Read at least 2 books each month
  • Work on my Honors program Great Works requirements
  • Keep better track of my belongings
  • Learn how to talk quietly when I'm on the phone
  • Learn my Debussy and Bach pieces, and become capable at playing the organ
  • Go on ADVENTURES!!!!
Yep, that looks like a pretttty good summer.

2 comments:

  1. I very much like your list. Especially the first one :) We should meet up for running every once in awhile. I have a car and could come get you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celeste, that'd be so fun! Let me know when you want to. But let me warn you, I am SLOW right now.

    ReplyDelete