Wednesday, September 12, 2012

In which Hamlet would be wayyy cooler with laser eyes.

You know, sometimes I think to myself, "Self, you know what this world needs more of? Shakespearean fanfiction!"

Actually, I don't think that's a thought I've ever had in my life. But if it was, this little beauty would probably be the product of it. I present to you:

Hamlet the Awesome and Kinda Scary Robot
by the venerable Riss

Hamlet was walking along being angsty. And then all of a sudden he was a robot. A robot whose father was dead. Also, he could shoot lasers out of his eyes.

He had a hot girlfriend named Ophelia. Ophelia was an alien. With 5 arms. They had sexy times.

And then she killed herself

And then everyone else died.

THE END.

Yeah...I wrote that. In a fit of madness a few days ago. And I couldn't be prouder.



No comments:

Post a Comment